Monday, May 24, 2010

My email setup/home page changed, how do i get the old one back again?

the way my site looks and the way everything is set up changed. i don't know how to contact someone and ask but i want to change it. i don't know where anything is now and i don't know how to figure stuff out and do what i want. please help!! if you have more questions, email me. thank you. God Bless!!

My email setup/home page changed, how do i get the old one back again?
Is that your own website or your home page on your computer?I believe it's your computer home page.Based on your information I think you got virus or spy ware in your computer and you have to get rid of it as soon as possible.There are plenty of free spy ware software available these days..I have recently found online scan for any kind of latest theart of spy ware and male ware or virus.here is the link





http://www.nanoscan.com/





Remember this is online scan only but it will find anything you might have on our computer but then later find some free good spy ware cleaner.check the names here somewhere in Answers because question was asked many times and I am sure they all ready have all those software's names.Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment