Sunday, May 23, 2010

Email setup?

can someone tell me how vto setup a new email address for my son

Email setup?
Hi,


Go to mail options and then under mail addresses click where it says just add the dot.


Or, you can go to games page and on your name click on edit. Then click on create a new public profile.


You can also start from scratch and make a new profile. Just sign out and then when you start to sign back in click on new user.


Hope this helps you out.
Reply:Well, I am with NTL and to do this with them, I have to firstly go on to their website and follow the links to set up the e-mail address with them and then, go into my e-mail and click on tools, then accounts and then add and then follow it through to set up the new e-mail address. I would guess that it would be very similar with BT. If you are not sure, there should be a 'contact us' button on the BT website where you can ask them how to do it.





Good luck !


No comments:

Post a Comment