Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blackberry 8800 email setup?

I have a Blackberry 8800. It was previously owned by my friend who has his own email address put on there. I have no idea how to switch! Whenever I go through the email setup it says that there is already an email setup for the pin. I can't log into the AT%26amp;T site becuase I don't know the username and password that he used.


Any help? :)

Blackberry 8800 email setup?
Go to the email section on the BB, where it lists the existing account and "Set up new account". You should be able to highlight the existing acount and using the Menu button select Delete or Remove. And then set up your new account.





I am not aware of any pin, ask your friend what their pin was. If they don't know it is most likely still on default setting of "0000".


No comments:

Post a Comment