Monday, May 24, 2010

Blackberry Email Setup Help?

I recently purchased a second hand blackberry 8707. I wiped all the data so I could start from scratch. When I try to setup my email it always says "Activation request failed A service connection is unavailable."





How do I setup the email of an 8707 blackberry?

Blackberry Email Setup Help?
I've got no experience with blackberry and have no idea how they work, but what i did for my phone, which is optus is went to there site and looked around. I saw something about internet and email setup, clicked on it and they sent some configurations to my phone which it told me to save. so um what like company are u with? i guess go to there site and set up your internet access first of all , then get your email right





ACTUALLY FORGET I WROTE THAT ALL





go here





http://uk.blackberry.com/devices/device-...





have a look at the manuals i guess


No comments:

Post a Comment