Sunday, May 23, 2010

Email setup Oops?

I have an email which is setup with the name I want to use. with yahoo. But when I send emails to friends etc. they always say that my name comes up, not the actual email address that chose.


I did not want my full name on the email. That is why I set a email that suits me.


Can anyone help to resolve this matter. I don't want a lot out of life just to send emails with the chosen name not my full name.


Thank you in advance


annel

Email setup Oops?
The FROM name on your Yahoo! Mail can be set by going into OPTIONS, then pick GENERAL PREFERENCES in the middle column. You can set what appears in emails you send there.





This is supposing you are using ordinary Yahoo! Mail and not one of the myriad of new things that are around which are probably all different!
Reply:Your friends pick your name if they are on your contact list, if they already know its from you personally, then it will show as your full name, if your planning to meet friends here on yahoo answers, you'll have nothing to worry for, because who ever friends u make...





It won't show your name if they don't know your name


PS: Good Luck with THAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment