Monday, May 24, 2010

Help, I just setup a POP email client (outlook) and now I can only see my emails in Outlook and not my Yahoo..

account.





So I log into my Yahoo account and my inbox is zero!


Please help, I need to access my email from different locations. What do I do?

Help, I just setup a POP email client (outlook) and now I can only see my emails in Outlook and not my Yahoo..
I don't use Outlook to check Yahoo emails but I have a suggest:





Check out your Yahoo account in Outlook, "Other setting" - Advanced" ... leave a coopy on your server (or something like these)





Sorry that I couldn't express it correctly 'cause I'm not a good English language speaker ... but I hope you can get what I was trying to say :$





Check out this link:


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...





May this helps you.
Reply:Try this





Open your home page


Tools


Internet Options


Programs tab


In the email window, scroll to Outlook, highlight and click apply. This will make Outlook your default email


No comments:

Post a Comment